ICS'95 Final Paper Information
The final paper is due April 15, 1995.
You should send high quality camera-ready print (two copies)
directly to me, to arrive by April 15.
The paper should arrive together with a signed ACM copyright release form.
When sending the final copy, please:
- Do not use staples, paper clips, or anything that will bend, fold,
punch holes through or leave marks on the paper; remember that your copy will
be reproduced directly, and a dirty original makes a dirty copy.
(I am aghast at how often we get bent, stapled or folded "camera-ready" papers.)
- Do not include page numbers on the paper; page numbers will be added
by the printer.
- DO write lightly on the back of each sheet, in blue pencil
(NOT INK), the first author's last name and the page number.
If you do not have a blue pencil, use a black pencil, but write in a corner
on the back.
- Do not write anything on the front that you do not want reproduced.
- Send two copies of the paper; we'll choose the best looking one.
- Remember to leave space on the first page for the ACM Copyright notice.
Michael Wolfe / email@example.com