|Transportation: How to reach St Malo from Paris|
Paris- Rennes- ST Malo
Transportation from Paris to Rennes
You may alternatively rent a car from either Roissy, Orly or Rennes airports to reach Saint- Malo.
It is about 4 hours trip from Paris to Saint Malo by car (405 km).
When leaving Paris, take the Motorway A10 towards Chartres. Then follow signs for Rennes and after Rennes for Saint Malo.
NB : Tolls on "Autoroutes" can be paid with cash or credit card.
You can consult : http://www.mappy.com/ to obtain a precise itinerary
The best way to reach Saint- Malo from Paris is by Rennes.
Landing at Roissy Charles De Gaulle (CDG) airport
Flight connections to Rennes St Jacques airport on Air France:
See flight connections at the address : http://www.rennes.aeroport.fr
- 2 daily flights from Roissy Monday through Friday
- 3 flights on Saturday
- 2 flights on Sunday
Landing at Orly airport
Flight connections to Rennes St Jacques Airport on Air France:
See flight connections at the address : http://www.rennes.aeroport.fr and http://www.adp.fr/
- 3 daily flights from Orly Monday through Friday
- 1 flight on Saturday and Sunday.
from Paris town center to Rennes
Departure from Montparnasse railway station : take a TGV train ( high
speed train) to Rennes ( it takes 2 hours-About 10 trains per
See train connections at the address : http://www.sncf.com
from Roissy Charles De Gaulle (CDG) airport
There are 2 alternatives:
- Departure from Roissy TGV station
Take a TGV train to Rennes (3 hours journey, 3 trains a day)
- You can go to Montparnasse railway station by taking an Air France bus shuttle (Every 30 min. from 7 am to 9 pm). Average journey time : 45 min. Fare : 12,50€
from Orly airport
Go to Montparnasse railway station:
There are 2 alternatives:
- Take OrlyBus to Denfert-Rochereau underground station, then metro (line 6 Direction Etoile), stop at Montparnasse railway station
- Take an Air France bus shuttle from 5.45 am to 11 pm every 12 min.
Average journey time: 30 mn. Fare:6 €
Transportation from Rennes to St Malo
Landing at Rennes St Jacques airport
Rennes St Jacques airport is 9 km South far from Rennes Railway
Station. To go to Rennes Railway Station, the best way is to take a
taxi (cost about 15 €).
Arrival in Rennes Railway station
See train connections at the address: http://www.sncf.com
- Catch your connection by train to St-Malo
Transportation from St Malo Railway Station to the "Palais du Grand Large"
You just have a 20 minutes walk to reach the conference venue "Palais du Grand Large".
Taxis are available at the railway station (approximate cost : 5€)
Last modified: Sun May 23 17:47:06 CEST 2004