Instructions for final paper submission
Please read very carefully
The deadline for final paper submission is May 14, 2007.
Please submit an electronic PDF version of the camera-ready copy of your
manuscript (to be printed on 8 1/2" x 11" paper) following the proceedings
format appended below. Proceedings templates to create camera-ready copy
are available in Word, WordPerfect, and LaTex. These templates are located
Additional requirements are specified below:
- The page limit is 10 pages. (Note: You may purchase up to two more pages
at $100 per page. You should pay the extra page charges together with the
- The papers should be formatted according to "Option 2: LaTeX2e - Tighter
Alternate style" (this will include the required copyright text on the
lower left corner of the first page of your paper with location and
- You should update the style file so that the required copyright text on
the lower left corner of the first page of your paper reads as follows:
Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for
personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are
not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies
bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy
otherwise, or republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists,
requires prior specific permission and/or a fee.
ICS'07 June 18-20, Seattle, WA, USA.
Copyright (c) 2007 ACM 978-1-59593-768-1/07/0006 ...$5.00
- We will supply the ISBN number to replace X-XXXXX-XX-X/XX/XX as soon as
possible. Please check the webpage again for this information before
submitting the final version of your paper.
- Make sure you insert appropriate text for "Categories and Subject
Descriptors, General Terms, and Keywords" on the first page of your
paper. These fields are obligatory.
You can find the list of the "Categories and Subject Descriptors" and
"General Terms" you can use at
You will need to choose your own "Keywords" as appropriate.
- In case you do not use latex, make sure that your paper looks like the
following example with copyright text, location and copyright line:
- The submitted PDF file should contain only "Type 1 fonts"
- In case your presented work is affiliated with the government (as
specified on the copyright form), you need to contact Onur Mutlu
(firstname.lastname@example.org) for details on a slightly different copyright notice
on the first page.
The ACM copyright form must be filled out, signed, and returned together
with your paper. ACM will not publish any paper that is not accompanied by
a signed copyright form. In those cases where there is more than one author
per paper, the first-named (assumed senior) author only must sign. The ACM
copyright form is located at:
- All papers (final PDF file and source files) must be submitted
BEFORE 14 MAY 2007 to:
- Onur Mutlu via email (email@example.com)
- Clearly specify your paper number and title
- Use the following file naming convention:
paper_number-last_name_of first_author.extension (e.g., 88-mutlu.pdf)
- Include all editable files (Latex, Word) and the final PDF file in a
single zip file.
- COPYRIGHT FORMS:
- All accompanying copyright forms must be faxed BEFORE 14
MAY 2007 to:
If you have any questions about the requirements and the submission
procedures, please contact the Publications Chair, Onur Mutlu.